An OpenWorld event for all IT public sector practitioners and executives
RFD and Oracle understand the growing constraints on Public Sector budgets, especially in Texas. In light of this concern we are pleased to sponsor this half-day Educational Event to provide you with the highlights from Oracle’s OpenWorld conference which was held September 18-22, 2016 in San Francisco, CA.
The agenda will be packed with “Best of Open World” content! The presentations are meant to:
- Show how Modern Government initiatives help agencies become more effective by embracing cloud computing and digital enablers
- Provide input on how to do more with less in an environment of consolidation and tightened budgets
- Detail how Cloud @ Customer could be the ‘middle of the road’ for agencies wanting cloud offerings but are required to keep their data behind their firewall
- Share how to Visualize your agencies data in ways that add value to every level of your organization
- Offer a blueprint and road map for Oracle’s Cloud offering in the Texas Public Sector